Your #1 Choice for Quality Inground Pools
- Family owned and operated since 1957. Niagara means stability, long-term commitment and customer confidence. A name that you can trust.
- 3 retails stores open year-round for your added convenience.
- 54,000 square foot warehouse providing our customers the largest inventory in the Delaware Valley.
- Member and presiding President of SPARCO, one of the countries largest and most respected buying groups. Membership enables Niagara to buy top quality products for less and pass the savings onto our customers.
- Multi-year Award Winner of the Aqua 100 award by the swimming pool industry as one of the best pool companies based on overall professionalism, customer service, store design, product knowledge, and crafts- manship in the country.
- Past Member serving on the Board of Directors for the Penn-Jersey chapter for over 12 years, showing our commitment to the pool and spa industry.
- Committed to various charities including Make-A-Wish Foundation, Special Olympics, American Cancer Society, and others showing our commitment to our community.
- Professional courteous sales staff who will assist with all your Inground pool questions and needs to help you select the perfect size and design.
- Knowledgeable retail staff providing free water analysis, the correct parts, supplies and accessories for all of your Inground pool needs.
- Niagara’s award winning corporate service center to professionally and expeditiously handle your deliveries, installations and service needs.
- Niagara provides fast, efficient, professional installation and service performed by our own experienced employees.
- Niagara’s technicians are factory trained and also attend advanced seminars and workshops to maintain technological proficiency, for safe, reliable installations and service.
- Computer aided design drawings available so you can envision your dream yard.
- Niagara Pools & Spas carries a full line of pool products to increase your water pleasure and enjoyment
- Niagara Pools & Spas means full service. We handle all of your pool needs from A to Z. This is why we have a high referral base. Three out of four people who come into our stores were referred by a friend, family member or neighbor who owns a Niagara Pool or Spa.
Back in 1957, Kenneth Smith, Sr. bought a house on Route 73 in Voorhees, NJ and converted it into a small retail store selling in-ground pools and pool chemicals. His family worked in the store while Ken built his in-ground pools during the day and visited potential customers in the evening to sell his in-ground pools.
Ken’s goal was to be the best in-ground pool builder in South Jersey. That is why he never used less expensive material and products. Ken was always concerned about workmanship. He always said, “Do it right the first time,” and his motto has been with us since. As Ken’s reputation as a high quality pool builder grew, more people were coming to the Voorhees store to buy a Niagara pool. Business increased so much that they had to enlarge the retail store. Ken then bought the building next door and razed it and put in a parking lot. (Back in the late fifties customers just parked in front of the store or along the road… times have changed. Can you image parking your car on Route 73 today?)
A few years later they added aboveground pools and business increased even more. After that spas were added and Ken bought a building across the street and made it into a spa showroom. In the late 80’s, Niagara Pools expanded to its 2nd location in Bristol, PA. With this 2nd location, Ken and his family were extremely busy. With the quality of Niagara’s award-winning pools, referrals were the basis for the success of their family business. Many of our customers were coming in from the Turnersville and Sewell areas. So in 1995 a decision was made to put a 3rd retail store in that area and because of the logistics of having 3 retail locations, Niagara purchased a 54,000 sq ft. warehouse in Blackwood, NJ.
Now we had the capacity to sell in-ground and aboveground pools, spas, gazebos, billiard tables, supplies and accessories as well as pool chemicals.
From its humble beginning with small converted retail store back in 1957 to having 3 retail locations, a 54,000 sq. ft. warehouse, over 25 company vehicles, Niagara’s employees still follow the goals set forth years ago and still remains a family business celebrating its 50th anniversary.
A Word From The President of Niagara Pools and Spas.
From our humble beginnings in 1957, Niagara Pools and Spas has grown to be one of the largest pool and spa retailers on the East Coast. Our commitment to quality and craftsmanship has earned Niagara Pools and Spas the excellent reputation we have today. Our customers continually shop our stores and utilize our services. Often, if a customer purchased elsewhere and may not have been satisfied with the end result or had a problem Niagara ultimately corrected we hear, “I wish we used Niagara from the beginning.” Don’t let that be the case for you. Selecting Niagara Pools and Spas for your project is great decision.
It is our promise to you and we thank you for your loyalty.