• Durable Cupronickel Heat Exchanger, Optimal Heat Transfer
• Small Foot Print is ideal for tight spaces
• For Pools Up to 18,000 Gallons
Aqua Pro Heat Pump 1100e & 1300
• Automated self diagnostic system allowing you to PinPoint any issue with Onscreen codes
• 100% Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger, Commercial-Grade and No Chemical Exclusions
Sunheater™ Solar Pool Heating System
A Sunheater™ solar pool heating system will raise the temperature of your pool water by up to 10° F (6° C). or more. It is lightweight, durable and easy to install. Water simply flows through the SunHeater’s many tubes via your existing pool pump where it is heated by the sun and returned to your pool. The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack, or simply placed on the ground. Get the system used by hundreds of thousands of Americans – the SunHeater™ solar pool heating system – and save money on fuel and electricity bills, extend your swimming season by weeks, and get more enjoyment from your pool than ever before. Systems are available to suit all sizes of aboveground and inground pools. Click Here To Watch The Video
EASY AND INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO STANDARD SOLAR POOL COVERS!
• Inhibits pool water heat loss 24 hours a day.
• Works at approximately 60% the effectiveness of a conventional plastic solar blanket, at a fraction of the cost and effort.
• Simply place the Solar Pill in the pool skimmer basket and enjoy warmer pool water for up to 30 days.
• One Solar Pill treats up to 12,000 gallons for up to 30 days.
• The Solar Pill will be empty after 1-2 days in the skimmer. Once empty you can remove the Solar Pill and enjoy its effects for up to 30 days.
The MiniMax® 100
This environmentally friendly small heater is a compact, lightweight and efficient gas fired high performance aboveground pool and spa heater. It can be connected to schedule 40 CPVC or ABS pipe and has a built-in top. Reliable direct-spark ignition (DSI) system is available in propane or natural gas versions.
• Millivolt standing pilot versions in propane or natural gas
• Quiet and dependable operation from packaged burner system
• Bronze Headers
• Quick Flange allow 1-1/2 in. FIP connect
• The controls have been designed for very easy access and are user friendly
• Installs to 3,500 ft. altitude
AboveGround & Inground Solar Blankets
EXTEND YOUR SWIMMING SEASON!
• Raise pool water temperature at least 10°-15°F with this solar cover.
• Swim earlier and later each season.
• Slash energy bills.
• If you have a gas heater, a solar blanket can save you hundreds of dollars on heating costs.
• Thousands of air bubbles in our solar blankets act as insulators, retaining heat at night and reducing evaporation of water and chemicals during the day.
• We offer only superior-quality solar covers made of tough stabilized resins that will stand up to years of use.
• Super-strong seams lie flat and can withstand repeated folding better than competitors' solar blankets.